The specific trait of geography of the North is the richness of basalt soil. It is where numerous of pepper gardens can be found. The scenery of the North is particularly striking when combined with mountains, rainforest, deserted beaches and other uninhabited islets.
What to discover?
You will be able to discover the North both on land and on sea:
Visit a traditional pepper garden at Khu Tuong & be captivated by word of “itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny peppercorns” of patient growers
- Have a short trekking at a part of the primitive rainforest
- Visit a fish farm at floating houses at Ganh Dau
- Have lunch at a beach restaurant overlooking to Cambodia (lunch is at your expense)
- Enjoy the world top 10 wild and beautiful beach of Bai Dai – voted by BBC
- Take a speed from Vung Bau to discover an uninhabited islet of Mong Tay. You are free to enjoy the white sandy beach, swimming and snorkeling until speed boat returns to take you back.
Time 9:00 – 17:00 every day. If you want to join a tour, you can book it easily at agency or right at your hotel. Book in advanced to get great discount and extra incentives. You will be guided by professional tour guide and get to attraction by a private car.